One of the most critical factors to living without cold sores is how effective your immune system is working. A properly functioning immune system will not allow the cold sore virus to over take your system and cause symptoms. Your diet is the key to maintaining a healthy immune system so improving your diet will greatly reduce your chance of having another outbreak.
Greatly improve your chances of not having another outbreak by downloading a Free copy of Dr John Spurge ND Diet & Lifestyle Guide to Living Cold Sore Free (valued at $29.95)
The cold sore free diet & Lifestyle guide includes:
- Cold sore facts and information, including what causes them and how to avoid them
- Top tips for reducing cold sore outbreaks through diet and food choices
- Frequently Asked Questions – what to eat and what not to eat
Information about useful supplements, vitamins and minerals
- Advice for vegetarians who get cold sores
- Arginine and Lysine Food Chart
- Cold sore photos
- Cold sore friendly food recipes
- Recommended reading and helpful resources
If you would like to be occasionally notified on new recipes, diet advice and the latest news in herpes research please provide your email address below.
We respect your privacy and will never share your email, we hate spam too